Isnin, 29 Ogos 2011

I'm In Love.

         I'm in love. Yeah that right. In Love. Do you know what it feel to fall in love? People say when you fall in love, you'll see butterflies flying, some say that you'll even smell roses in the air. and for some reason people in love always seen to be happy at all time. I've beginning to wonder, is that what people feel when they are in love?


         For me i'm beginning to feel really happy this past few weeks.  It felt something. I can't really explain this feeling. Am i in love? To tell you the truth, i thing i'm deeply in LOVE. Yeah, i can't believe it myself. I guess she kinda special. She make me  feel really happy. She make me feel really special. She gave me plenty of present, which i think i'm not worthy. She serenaded me with her song and stories. She event help me saved my money. On top of that, She help me to eat less than usual. I guess when you are in love, you'll eat less. She is so special.....
       When i think everything is going my way, something hit my head really hard. I just realize that she has gone. In fact yesterday was her last day with me. It feel really sad, when thinking about it. She was really good to me. I don't really appreciated her, when she was around. When shes gone, then i realize how i love her. If only i had shows my love to her sooner. I guess we'll never appreciated something/someone when they are still around. We will look for them the they are gone. I will be missing you. Till the day we meet again, My Dear RAMADHAN. ='(

SELAMAT HARI RAYA & MAAF ZAHIR BATIN FRON ME.

p/s : Kita selalunya tidak akan menghargai sesuatu/seseorang yang ada didepan mata, sebaliknya apabila seseorang itu telah pergi, barulah kita akan nampak segala kebenaran dan kebaikan mereka. Oleh itu hargailah mereka sementara mereka masih ada. =)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan