Khamis, 29 April 2010

The Last Remnant

In a few days my time in Uitm N9 will come to its end. It is really sad for me to say good bye after chain of memoirs was created. Arh... I hate this felling. I guess that just me, it really hard to say goodbye to something that you love.

I still remember the first day I was here, everything seem so new to me. It has been 2 years since my last encounter with another. It is really hard to start a new beginning. Moreover, i have to move out of my comfort zone. That really scared me a lot. In the end, a classis thing happens, i ran a way (like usual).

I’ve done some thinking about my future, there’s a lot of thing that i want in this world, but a lot of time had been wasted. Nak ke x nak ak kene start somewhere, So beginlah my time at Uitm N9. There’s a lot of this to remember about N9 live. Best apartment, Best housemates+ Uncle Salam, Best lecture, Best food in pilah, ( bnyk sngt yg akan dikenang ). Its true what old folks use to say “you will never love something if you do not know it”



In a few day, all of this will be a memoirs in my heart. Hope that this will not be the last time.
My room yg mmg messy gile
With our coodinator
Tekstile Outing ( Bowling )
UiTM N9 Bowling Tournament ( Champion )
Masquerade Dinner

3 ulasan:

  1. why your room so damn 'buruk'? haha. its totally diffrent from the 1st time i saw it. yuskkzz! HAHA.

    BalasPadam
  2. haha
    tulah tande org yg rajin study...
    tapi malas nak kemas balik

    hahaha

    BalasPadam
  3. i hope this will be a starting point in your life. What your family had done for you, you should appreciate it.

    We are very happy that you have ended the first semester for the many years to come..till you GRAD!!..

    be yourself, be proud..show to the world that you can become what you really want..and most importantly that you can prove to yourself that you are not that person which i first encountered...

    congratulations...

    BalasPadam